Monday, November 30, 2009

Applogies

I need to apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my last post. I wrote somethings that apparently were more suggestive than I had originally realized. I have made some changes to the post to the post in an attempt to make it a little more "family friendly". Again I am sorry if I offended anyone.

The next post I am working on is from my trip to Beijing with Jared and Josh this last weekend. I have a lot of pictures and video's and cool stories etc. I probably won't get it posted till I am back in the United States. Hang tight I have a lot of work to get done.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, the unedited version was great...but for some reason people always have to be hating on your taint. That's just the way it goes, I guess, taint's always get the short-end of the stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some may feel it is quaint to joke about the taint but it aint. Such humor would make a saint faint and should not be touched...like wet paint.

    ReplyDelete