Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gate 29

China. Let's start at the beginning. While on a missions trip to the Dominican Republic I felt the distinct call to go to China. I had no idea why, when or how I would get there. All I knew was that I was going. Little did I know that 6 years later I would be sitting outside gate B29 waiting to begin the long awaited journey to China.

For those of you who don't know I will be finishing my student teaching in Qingdao China at QMIS International school. I will be working with kids grades 1st-5th, and I will be there 8 weeks.

A lot of people ask me if I am excited. I think I am more overwhelmed than anything. I have been waiting to got China for so long I can hardly believe that I am going. God is so good.

I love you all so much and I will be praying for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment